Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Pepeha

Mihimihi template

Tēnā koutou katoa,
Ko Pukeroa te maunga – My mountain is
Ko Mangapu te awa – My river is
Ko Tainui te waka – My canoe is…
Ko Ngati Maniapoto te iwi – My tribe is…
Ko Ngati huiao te hapū – My sub-tribe is…
Ko Te Kauae te marae – My marae is…
Ko Daneil taku ingoa – My name is…
Ko Papakura high taku kura – My school is…
Nō Kura ahau – I am from…
Nō reira, tēnā koutou, tēnā koutou, tēnā tātou katoa.
Therefore, greetings to you, greetings to you, greetings to us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

lease structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about